Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Introducing...Soka


My dogs sleep with me...until Bryan kicks them off once we are married


Lazy Pup



Best Buds


Bryan got our first Huskey, Ender a little over a year ago. We decided that Ender really needed a friend and it just so happened that Ender's breeders were expecting another litter. Those pups were so cute! So here I am with another beautiful puppy. Soka is a female Siberian Huskey, Ender's sister. She is white and sabel, a lot lighter than Ender is! She is so funny! When we first got Ender he was So shy and timid. Even now he is a very mellow happy dog. Soka is the total opposite. She loves attention and is not afraid of anything. She and Ender wrestle relentlessly and she wins most of the time. I love my wonderful little family and am so glad Ender has a friend (plus she is such a good cuddle buddy! It is suck a bummer that they can't stay that small for forever.) I love you Bryan and I can't wait to marry you!

3 comments:

S-T.E.C.H. said...

I don't even like dogs and I think she is adorable!!! Now you need a big back yard!!! Love and miss you

The Dillons said...

Love the dog, she is beautiful! I like what you have done to the blog, except i'm not on the blog list... oh wait you asked for my URL. It is lynerjo.blogspot.com.

P.S. LOOOOVE the engagement pics. You two are cute!

Marcie said...

Hey girl! I saw the link to your blog from your facebook so I totally blog stalked you. :) Your dogs are SOO pretty!!

Marcie

Our blog is www.nocreepersallowed.bloogspot.com (Haha I know I need to change the URL, it's from before we were married. :)