Friday, March 18, 2011

Wasting Time

Now that finals are over I am realizing that I do not know what to do with myself over spring break. Originally I wanted to fix up my backyard to get it all ready for the summer, but this crazy Klamath Falls weather decided to snow. So I clean my house...but that really only takes so long. next I read some books. I am a fast reader and have already gone through two books today. What am I going to do for the next week with nothing to do?! I wont have school, or volleyball, or work...that all seems very appealing at first but then I get bored. I have found out that I do very well beging very busy and juggling a million things. After one day of sleep and lazing around I find myself getting bored. As a result of being bored I find myself on Facebook or looking through people blogs. At first I only did it every once in awhile and it was a great way to keep in touch. However I realize that ANY down time I have I am on the computer on Facebook or a blog. Not ok. I should be doing more productive things. anything really. So I deleted my Facebook friends except family and those that I still talk to on a regular basis. You would think that having a smaller amount of people to stalk on Facebook would limit my time on Facebook. But No. In fact that only worked for a week or so. I am now on Facebook all the time and am looking at the same thing all day since it is not always changing anymore. It is the same with blogging. I think I read the same blogs over and over. I need an intervention. Or you guys just need to update your blogs and Facebook more...

1 comment:

The Dillons said...

I try, but there is only so much to update! I love you Mindy. You can call me whenever! I totally understand what mean but not being busy sounds appealing for like a day and then you are like WHAT SHOULD I DO??