Friday, July 15, 2011

Nanny

These kids have taken over my life:



Sabrina (2yrs old)

Sam (5 yrs old)

Madeline (4 yrs) and her brother Mikas (1.5 yrs old)


Sam and Sabrina belong to my official boss Dr. Walker who recently moved to Klamath Falls to fill a much needed OBGYN position. Her husband is in the military, living in San Diego until he retires and can move up here. I work for her full time, 7am-6pm and some overnight stays. Luckily Dr. Walker is really laid back, lets me take control of her kids and really trusts me.

Madeline and Mikas belong to a lady in my ward who is having problems with her pregnancy and needs some extra help, so I usually add her kids along with Dr. Walker's.

I love this job so so much, and am so grateful for it. I am so glad I was raised in such a way that prepared me well for a job like this. Juggling four kids, housework for two moms, keeping my own house in some short of shape, maintaining my job at OIT, and volleyball is so much and I could not do it all had it not been for my mom and everything she taught me (and Bryan stepping in here and there to help so I can be at multiple places at once).

The only downfall: summer is going by way to fast for my liking. I need time to SLOW down.

No comments: