Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All Over the Place...

You would think that now volleyball is over. forever. 
(its been just over a week now) 
I would be glad and putting all my time and attention into school...

That is not the case.

What do I do instead you ask?

I eat...food I have never really eaten before
I shop...a lot...with money I do not have
I have mood swings like a prego person (nope. definitely not prego.)...my poor hubs
I watch TV...criminal minds actually...there is ALWAYS a marathon going
I play on Pinterest...I think I have more pins than anyone else...which adds to my shopping

Seriously I am all over the place.

And I am getting fat.

I need a new hobby. Like yesterday.

P.S. I have been doing zero school work. How I have not failed out yet is BEYOND me.

I felt like this post needed a picture. This is best I got
(I am obviously in no shape to post a picture of myself!)

No comments: