Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wedding Dress

So I am sorry these pictures are so blurry they are from Bryan's phone, and no don't worry Bry did not see my dress...mom threw a fit at the idea! Pam Nalder (future mother-in-law) took these pictures, forwarded them to bryans phone so we could put them up!

But anyways here is my dress!

It was so funny..this dress looked nothing like the type of dress I originally wanted...it has lace...a lot of lace, silver stiching, a long train, and very ornate I thought I was crazy for even trying it on but as soon as I did on I fell in love! It was perfect...it fit perfectly (did I mention it was a size 4?)..and my mom loved it!! She had to convince me to buy it not the other way around...I told her it was to expensive and what if I find one I liked better but with both her and megan there was no saying no!!! It was only the third or so dress that I tried on and that really scared me...so after we bought the dress, Jenae and Megan and I went dress shopping one more time just to make sure...it was fun to try on the dresses but none of them fit or looked as good as this dress did! Thanks guys I love my Dress!!!!




No comments: