Thursday, June 11, 2009

O MAN O MAN O MAN

Im ENGAGED!!! It was so perfect...props Bry! It was a total surprise! My mom told me I had to go up the cabin to help clean and get ready for the upcoming Halverson reunion next weekend. She gave me a big list of stuff to do and and a bunch of stuff to take to the cabin. I couldn't drag Kenny...apparently he couldn't get of work...bryan had to go to his cousins birthday party. So I went to the cabin...looking like crap by the way...totally ready to be cleaning for the next 24 hours. I pulled up to the cabin and found a bunch of signs...which led me to the dock right on the water! I walk down...and bryan was there waiting! he laid out canvas and blakets covered in rose pedals. he had music playing and a bunch of roses ready. The sun was starting to set, and it was lightly raining...it was so perfect and surreal! I walked down and he got on one knee...and well....we are getting married! March wedding here we come!...o and thanks for not letting me look cute family, I look like I have been working all day..o wait I think thats what happened...


















2 comments:

Meg said...

Yes props to Bry. It looks awesome. Enjoy being engaged. It is stressful but still so fun!

Mandy said...

Congrats. What a wonderful surprise! You are going to make a gorgeous bride!