Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NWAAC'S



My Seattle volleyball team made it to NWAAC's this year, which is the big regional tournament for the colleges (the same as NCAA tourneys but at a smaller level!) The trounement was help in Gresham, OR. We ended up talking third place overall in NWAAC's, and first place in the North region. Overall it was such a good season! I made NWAAC first team, North first team, offesive player of the week, All-academic, coaches award, along with others. I cant believe the season is over! Here are pictures of my roommates and coaches over the weekend..particularly the awards ceremony.




My Assistent Coach Robyn and I with the TROPHY!


Teammate (setter) Emily and I


Team Captians, Bridge, Anya, Jess, and me with Coach Tony Miranda...yes he is short but shoot that man can yell!!!!

MY TEAM!!


Kim, Nicole, and Me


Anya and Me

Kim , Nicole and Me


Nicole and Me...in the biggest van ever made...we fit so many people in that stupid van!!


Jess, Jaima, and Anya


Jess and Jaima


Anya and Me


Anya and Me...again I guess I have lots of pictures with her

No comments: