Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

So...with Janelle's contant reminding...I have finally decided to update my blog!! Yes I know this is a big accomplishment..you should all be very proud! So as of now...I am home in good old Idaho Falls, playing with Mom, Dad, Kenny and Michelle. I moved from Seattel at the end of April, I am currently taking classes online and finishing my degree from home...technology is amazing...however I will never do online classes ever again!!! I am home until the 1st of August, then I go back to college. I am transfering to Oregon Tech in Klamath Falls, OR...which I may add is so much like Idaho Falls it makes me want to cry!! Kenny is moving to Portland in the fall...so at least I am close to him and he will keep me company! I got accepted into the Dental Hygiene program there and the program starts in January, it is a three year program and I will finish with a BA in Dental Hygiene...I am afriad the family talked me inot this whole dental thing but i hear it is not as bad as it sounds! Volleyball practice starts the second week of August, and that is when all the fun begins..until then...I am just chillin! I am posting some pics over the last year to catch up...that way no one can say you don't know what I have been up to! Enjoy!

No comments: