Saturday, March 13, 2010

Let the count down begin

I can't believe I get married next weekend! It came so fast...now that I am looking back. If you asked me that around Christmas I would have told that March was NEVER going to come! I have refused to do any count down to my wedding cause i was afraid that was all I was ever going to think about and ti seemed so far away. but now with only a week left i feel like its okay to count down: I get married in 6 days, 144 Hours, and 8640 minutes! I was able to get my finals moved so I will be able to be home a few days earlier and help everyone with the wedding plans finally! I feel like I have not helped nearly enough and that I am just lazy so I am excited to start doing something productive!

Bryan and I are lucky enough to have everyone from both families home for the wedding! Bryan comes from a pretty big family himself so that will be so much fun! I am so excited to see everyone, I wish we did not live so far away from family and friends so I could see everyone on a regular basis. I have one amazing family...both Bryan's side and mine are amazing. How blessed am I to be so lucky with such a wonderful fiance, family, and in-laws!

However I feel like I have so much to do before I can even think about going to Idaho Falls. Bryan and I found a house outside of campus, so we have to move all of our stuff into there (which you would not think is a lot coming from two poor college students but its a lot). Both Bryan and I have talks and lessons to teach in church tomorrow, a million and a half finals on monday and tuesday, checking out of the dorms, packing, grooming the dogs, cleaning, applications due...the list seems to go on and on!

I really just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of their love and support! My family has done SO much for this wedding it is ridiculous and I am so grateful. Thanks for all of your time that goes into this crazy event! I can't wait! See you there! I love you all!

3 comments:

Logan & Allie said...

I'm so excited for you both! Good luck with all of the wedding madness! Love you both!

Bryce said...

Bryan and Mindy I am so excited for you. I wish I didn't live so far away so I could attend. Enjoy the wedding day, it goes by so fast! Enjoy your life together. I am very happy for the two of you!

Katie said...

I can't believe that it's so soon! I'm still convinced you two are the cutest couple ever! I'm super happy for you both!