Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter was so much fun this year! It was the first holiday that Bry and I had together all by ourselves as a married couple. It was fun to combine traditions and come up with our own. Bryan and I wanted to make Easter baskets for each other and make it a surprise...so last night we started our quest. I would not recommend trying to find easter stuff the night before easter...all the good candy is gone! It took us three stores and two hours later to finally find everything we wanted. Turns out we have not mastered getting stuff for only two people. I am use to helping my parents buy lots of candy for Christmas and Easter...and the same goes for Bryan...let just say our easter baskets were VERY full and very bad for you. Easter morning we shared our baskets, had an Easter egg hunt, made an awesome breakfast and listened to conference while constantly eating candy...if I did not gain enough weight on my honeymoon I did over the weekend with all the sugar I have consumed.

We really enjoyed listening to conference together and the talks were so good (we listened to all of it I will have you know..that is a feat for me). I am so blessed that we have the technology to watch it live through the internet. Having such a relaxed Easter after so much craziness lately I was able to really take a step back and see how happy and blessed my life is. I have a husband that loves me more than the world and would do anything for me! I love him so much and am so happy to share my life with him! I love my church and the wonderful blessing it adds to my life and my relationship with my husband. I need to slow down and realize things like this more often and see how lucky I am and stop complaining!

My computer wont let me upload pictures lately so sorry about that! I will try again another time and try to catch up with all the Wedding and Honeymoon pics.


2 comments:

The Dillons said...

I am excited to see some pictures. I am glad you had a great Easter. Sounds like a lot of fun. It is okay to have a lot of candy on a holiday remember! I liked your little simple sweet testimony, it made me realize I need to remember all the things that I am blessed to have.

S-T.E.C.H. said...

Hooray!! I love you.