Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Honeymoon!

Goodbye pretty hotel, great food, and beautiful Mexico

last time in the elevator...



I love him :)



So the sushi restaurant closed at eleven...we would have dinner, than go eat a later dinner here...almost every night. We love our sushi!




Mexican restaurant with singers :) Love mexico!

The hotel gave us a private honeymoon dinner, decorate the table, had menus, and violin player and everything...it was so fun

beautiful Honeymoon dinner

Hammock...everyone should have one of these...

He won most of them tho...stupid...

I can never get enough of laying out in the sun, then going to jump in the ocean...perfection.

We thought we would play pool while waiting for dinner...I will say I won a few!





Let's just say Bry LOVED the all you can eat almost more than I did

Getting ready for dinner



The view outside our window was perfect!

These shells were everywhere! Watch your step...

Looking at our hotel form the ocean :)

Playing in the OCEAN!!!! So pretty!



Our Beautiful Hotel Suite...it was all decorated and everything, it looked amazing


Traveling...

Can I even tell you how beautiful and amazing Cancun is?! Bryan and I went there for out honeymoon.

Getting there was a bit of a challenge...

We were meant to leave on Sat the day after our wedding. We show up to the airport at five in the morning and wait and wait. Apparently there a bolt loose on the flight, so they had to fly someone in from SLC to tighten it...making the flight four-five hours late. Because of this we missed our connecting flights and could not get to Mexico until Sunday. So we spent Sat, opening presents and saying goodbye to everyone. It turned out to be really good! We were able to get the airlines and the hotel extend our stay, and were able to see our families that for a bit longer before everyone left to their own lives!

Mexico was so much fun! The weather was amazing and we were able to get some great tanning in! We went to Isla Mueres, Saw some ruins, swam with dolphins (I have always wanted to that and I was so worth the wait! It was a blast and those animals are absolutely gorgeous!), we ate enough to last us a year, and mostly hung out by the ocean and ordered some fun topical drinks. They had all you can eat and drink and I am pretty sure we did just that. I ate more on my honeymoon than I have in a long time...how how often do you get to that?! The food was amazing and we could not get enough!

Cancun is paradise all in it self but with my best friend with me I have never had so much fun. I am so glad I am married to such a great man that takes care of me! I want to go back...now :)

5 comments:

S-T.E.C.H. said...

You could not be more beautiful if you tried. Seriously. It just isn't fair! How hot can you get!!! Jeesh!!! So glad you had a good time. I love cancun...and You!

Julie said...

I'm so glad you had a great time Mindy!! Looks like you had SO much fun!! Congratulations to you and Bryan.

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

I want to go there so badly! That looks like so much fun! I am glad you guys had a blast!

Everett said...

One week and counting! Thanks for getting us even more excited. (if such a thing is possible)

Allison said...

How come your so dang CUTE???!!! It just kind of makes me sick....but very happy for you! You guys are adorable! -Al