Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Funny Shoes


Five Finger Shoes!

A little while ago my wonderful dog got my husband's work out shoes! After working out for months in flip-flops because shoes are expensive...we decided that its really time to get e new pair. I am not sure how Bryan found these things but they are awesome! hahaha I think they look like toe socks!! Anyways I am convinced that they do not give you the support you need for working out and running but they say they do! They are also great for hiking, water sports, and anything you can think of! bryan is in LOVE with them and wears them everywhere! They make me laugh but I have to admit they are growing on me (plus I am running out of funny things to say about them!) He keeps saying that he will get me a pair but I don't think I can handle having things in between my toes like that...I have a hard enough time wearing shoes as it is! Just thought I would let you in on my entertainment for the last few weeks (they make me laugh just thinking about them) and tell you how sweet these shoes are!


4 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

haha Mindy, Bryce has a pair of these shoes! and he loves them too!!!

Bryce said...

Let Bryan get you a pair. If you don't like shoes these feel like you are barefoot. I love em!

Marcie said...

Haha oh my gosh those are hilarious!

Small Stones said...

I have been wanting some of these for about four years!!!!! I am so glad you got some and love them, Bry! :) Way sweet!