Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MY First post

Well, I have NO clue what I'm doing on this blog right now. I've never posted anything on here before (this is Bryan by the way...). I was talking to my cousins James and Conor Mason last night, and they asked me if I had a blog. I told them Mindy and I do, but she does all the work on it. That I have access to it, and probably will mess with it sometime. They laughed and said I will never blog anything. Well, probably half the reason I'm on right now doing this is because of their response to the idea of me "blogging". The other half? Because its 7am, and Mindy's 1 day of the week to sleep in. This means she is still asleep! Today is my day off of the week. I was going to do lawn work today, but its all rainy outside! Maybe it will clear up... Whoever is reading this, if you haven't noticed already, this post is about absolutely nothing. You probably should just stop reading, because anything written after this sentence is most likely me rambling on because I can't fall back asleep. Ohhh!! Funny news. There is this comedian/celebrity that is my friend on Facebook. Caitlyn (my sister) and I absolutely LOVE watching his shows. So one day, I randomly decide to try to talk to him on facebook chat. Just send him a quick one liner joking around. And guess what? He actually responded!! This happened about 6 months ago, and since then we've had probably 6 conversations. They are completely pointless and not even close to being serious, but who cares? So next time I talk to him, I'm going to have him post something on Caitlyn's Facebook wall, which I think would be hilarious!! So it was Mindy's birthday a little over a week ago, and mine is next month. We decided we want to buy mountain bikes for our birthdays and start to go on bike rides in the mountains, and around town. Also, it would be a great way to get to and from the school, and save on gas money. Well, it's time for me to get up now. Hope this wasn't a complete waste of your time! Ohh, I do have the most beautiful and amazing wife ever!!

1 comment:

Bryce said...

Bryan you are the man. I have had access to Jamie's blog for ever and I have never posted a thing on it. so congrats man.