Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinco De Stache

Now with a Clean Face!



Experiment # 2


Experiment #1


2 Weeks!

1 Week


Let me first start by saying that Bryan hates growing facial hair, for as long as I have known him he could not go longer than one or two days without shaving his face. It drove him crazy! So imagine my surprise and skepticism when he told me that he was not going to shave his face for two weeks, until May 5, Cinco De Mayo.

His friend from high school, Logan Hill, came home from his mission on May 5, and I guess Cinco De Mayo is his favorite holiday. So Bryan and some other friends of Logan's decided not to shave till he comes home to celebrate, making the holiday officially Cinco De Stache! (Crazy? I thought so) Well anyways after much complaining, and me swearing he couldn't do it...he finally shaved today...two weeks later!

He came home SO excited to shave his face, but of course he wanted to play with different facial hair looks (since his hair will never be this long again!) Let's just say they were all very bad, and I am VERY happy his is clean shaving and cute again! Although I have to admit I kinda like the scruffy look... :) Happy Cinco De Stache! Sorry the pics are in backwards order!

2 comments:

Stacie Couch said...

My husband LOVES his facial hair and it is usually me begging him to shave...you are lucky! He also tries several different looks about once a month, all of which are more horrid than the next haha. Staches are sick!!!

mawalkerfam said...

Mindy be very glad he loves to shave! my hubby is just like stacie's! men and weird berd/stach pitures I dont get it! but I will admit those piture were funny cause bryan is so proud! got to love it!