Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wedding Pictures

I am sorry these pictures kinda look funny...they look awesome bigger. So I got the CDs in the mail about a month ago...but when we went to look through them, 3 out of the 5 CDs were blank...so I am still waiting for the rest of the pictures. I have had lots of demands to see wedding pictures, so I have decided not to wait anymore and put a few on here from the first two CD's. It was not until I was added them to the blog that I realize I have SOOOO many pictures! Our photographer was Ashley McKay and I HIGHLY recommend her! She was so fun to work with and did such a good job! This is only a few from the CDs and we have only 1/4 of the pictures form Ashley! So when I get all of them I will put them in drop box (thanks Adrian for setting that up for us!) and you guys can choose what you want from it. There are a million copies of the same pictures with various effects on them...so you can pick which one you like. Sorry it has taken so long! Love you, and thanks again to everyone that came to our wedding! That day was sooo unbelievably PERFECT! It was the best day of my life and thanks to everyone for making it so effortless and special. O I will also add pictures that my incredibly talented sister-in-law Cait took as well pics that my talented cousin Julie Rencher took as well. Thanks girls for taking those pictures! They are AMAZING! I am so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing and talented people!










The Nalder and Mason Boys...and me. Still a little weird that I am related to the Masons who have been my next door neighbors for YEARS!








Nalder and Mason Family



Jarem and Trish's Familia
Kevin and Marianne's Family
Nate, Meg and Cam...such a beautiful family!

All the Grandkids from the Rencher's side....yes this one is the best one


Rencher Clan


hahah i zoomed on this one..there are SO many priceless faces!



Everyone!






4 comments:

S-T.E.C.H. said...

Pretty !! Hooray for Minday!!!

The Dillons said...

Ah those pictures are amazing! I loved looking through them! Such a gorgeous couple!

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

I love these pictures! congrats again!

Jordyn Parry said...

Gorgeous pics Mindy! Congrats :)