Sunday, May 16, 2010

Short Hair!


I finally cut my hair! I have been wanting to cut my hair for years and have been talking to everyone I know about how I should do it...but I never had the guts to do it! Then I got engaged and I wanted really long hair for an updo for my wedding....and now that is over, I have nothing to keep me from cutting my hair...other than the fact that I was a little nervous! I have had long hair for sooo long and I was just not sure if I could pull off a short hair cut, plus my hair has to be pulled back for the majority of my day so a hair cut seemed kinda silly. But after talking about it everyday for a long time, my husband called the salon, set up an apt...and off I went(if he did not do all that there was no way I would have ever done it...I just would have talked about it for forever.) I sat in the chair, closed my eyes and said I don't care what you do as long as I look good....and this is the result:



I must say I really like it! It is just so easy! Having long hair was only easy because I had it up ALL the time! If I was to really do my hair it took forever, and I am just to lazy for that most days. Having short hair...I don't have to do anything! Plus it is fun to have a change....I wish it was not so expensive so I could experiment more!





This is not my favorite picture but you can see the highlights the best in this one! It is the most blonde I have ever had...!

4 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

Looking good, Mindy! :)

Julie said...

it looks so good mindy! I love it!

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

This is so cute!

S-T.E.C.H. said...

You so pwetty...(not a typo--imagine me saying it with a little shoulder shrug and a sheepish smile :))