Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Halloween this year was very low-key but it was one of the best! I had a volleyball game tonight...which we won! After that Bryan and I went out to eat at the best sushi restaurant...I love sushi! Afterward we went to my house and carved pumpkins (I know its late to do that but we had midterms this week and I got really sick...so today was the only day to do it!) After all that we watched a scary movie..since it was Halloween and all. However I decided that Bryan is the worst person ever to watch a scary movie with!! Love him to death but he was so scared he wouldn't stop talking about random things, stop moving, or making me jump! But I love him all the same and would not want to watch a movie and spend Halloween with anyone else. I really am blessed to have such a scaredy-cat for a fiance!



My Pumpkin...may be my best yet!





This pumpkin was so hard to cut through!!!



Bryan is big on the new Modern Warfare 2 game coming out soon on xbox....that's his pumpkin tribute to the game...his geeky side comes out sometimes :)


All in all these pumpkins looked fantastic!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: