Monday, November 16, 2009

MW2


Bryan's favorite position...He hasn't moved in days!

You can't tell but I am making fun of him!


These are his wonderful goggles :) pretty hott huh!?

Last Monday the new xbox game, Modern Warfare 2 came out. It was so funny to watch Bryan get excited about this game...like I am talking little kid at Christmas excited. He wouldn't stop talking about it! He ordered it weeks in advance and it came with some night vision goggles that I am not going to lie are pretty legit! I can not believe how much he spent on all of it though...that money could have bought us 150 cheeseburgers!!! I guess there is a special flavor of Mountain Dew that he had to have to play his game...se we called every store with in two hours of Klamath Falls to find. The only place we found that still had this type of soda was in Medford...two hours away! Of course as soon as Bryan found this out he was on a mission...and we drove to Medford and cleaned out their supply of Mountain Dew Game Fuel!!

Ever since Monday he has been GLUED to that TV!!!! I find myself saying the same thing my dad would tell us as kids...Bry TV rots your brains!!! He plays till late in the night...and the worst part is most of the time I just sit and watch him!! Instead of doing my homework, or sleeping, or anything I watch him play video games...I don't know which one is worse his playing or my watching!!!!

2 comments:

Everett said...

You both are LAME
Love you anyway
Jenae

S-T.E.C.H. said...

as a gamer wife myself I can honestly say that sometimes the only dave time I get is watching him play his video games!! I am sorry Min...you are just going to have to live with it or grab a controller and learn to play too!!!